![]() |
> |
![]() Create your own Friend Test here
+11 Jan 1989 +Singaporean +Nanyang Poly (SBM)
-Reading- -Dancing- -Shopping- Contact: -dply_unicorn@hotmail.com- -daphplyrandomness@yahoo.com-
|
Saturday, December 13, 2008
?
- A quick update for my faithful readers (stop rolling your eyes I can't see but I know): Been very very busy over the past couple of weeks. Dance and school projects. Now just started my 2 week term break but even so I have to complete like 6 projects over these 2 weeks. Just finish term 1 for DAPees. Still not much improvement in myself. Very very disappointed. Entered Pop Culture Competition but didn't win. Sad arh! Very paiseh to disappoint people who came down to support my team. I was invited by Allison to perform a hiphop item for some Christmas celebration thing on 22nd Dec with Nick, Timmy, Alli and Wei Cheng. Item is choreographed by Jose. Maybe entering a competition under Jose's crew in Dec so yeah busy busy busy! Went for FBodz production tonight. Was pretty good! Bought roses for Hazel and Syakira. After that went bowling with Ally, Timmy, and Jose till 1plus at Marina Square then went home on Night bus. Buse took damn long to come lor dammit.
Comments:
Post a Comment
|