Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
ALL About Me!


+Daphne Phua

+11 Jan 1989

+Singaporean

+Nanyang Poly (SBM)

Likes:

-Reading-

-Dancing-

-Shopping-

Contact:

-dply_unicorn@hotmail.com-

-daphplyrandomness@yahoo.com-

Links to check out
Ricki-lee Forum
Myspace
Friendster
Hotmail
Idolforums

My chums
My Happy Brother's new blog
Lady Ruby (extinct)
Babe Nadia
Babe Lina
Allison
ShiHui
Puiman
Vivien
HuiQi
My Baby Liyi
Denise
Florence
Germaine
Yanyan
Rabiah1
Nicholas
Kenneth
Zelia
Treasa
Ervinna Peanut
Amin
Bao
Dorin

Music Overprotected - Britney Spears Archives
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009

Tagboard

Thanks
blogger
blogskins
layout

Friday, November 07, 2008
?
-
1st week of back to school drama

Crazily busy in school for the whole week. So excited to see all my classmates again and especially my close frens. Hm some changed their appearance... some looked the same.. Heh come to think about it I think I have the biggest change in appearance cuz I always wear till very action to school. Purple hair la.. purple contact lens ah.. purple eyeliner ah.. black tights la.. Bfree shoes la.. No choice ma cuz I got dance almost everyday after school.

1st week of school stress liao. stress over tests, projects and exams. i even stressing about class participation! Am going to buy a laptop so that I can work on my schoolwork between school and dance. Going to die soon. now my feet just hovering one inch above the puddle of quicksand. sinking soon.

Comments: Post a Comment