Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
ALL About Me!


+Daphne Phua

+11 Jan 1989

+Singaporean

+Nanyang Poly (SBM)

Likes:

-Reading-

-Dancing-

-Shopping-

Contact:

-dply_unicorn@hotmail.com-

-daphplyrandomness@yahoo.com-

Links to check out
Ricki-lee Forum
Myspace
Friendster
Hotmail
Idolforums

My chums
My Happy Brother's new blog
Lady Ruby (extinct)
Babe Nadia
Babe Lina
Allison
ShiHui
Puiman
Vivien
HuiQi
My Baby Liyi
Denise
Florence
Germaine
Yanyan
Rabiah1
Nicholas
Kenneth
Zelia
Treasa
Ervinna Peanut
Amin
Bao
Dorin

Music Overprotected - Britney Spears Archives
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009

Tagboard

Thanks
blogger
blogskins
layout

Monday, September 15, 2008
?
-
Finally! I got some free time to blog. Have to go out in an hour's time for my rehearsal at Clarke Quay. Wah lau eh very far for an ooland-kia leh. Ok I have to revise my list of things I wanna buy. I will definitely get my sneakers and also have to pay the shipping charges for my 3 pairs of shoes I ordered from Urbanog.com. Wow all shoe related! Haha. Must faster find job in October.

My purple contact lens arrived! Ordered through clubbertown.blogspot.com that supplies amazing Geo lens. Quite reliable too. They have all the quirky and colourful lens. So girls if u wanna nice lens can order from there. Thing is I dunno how to handle permanent lens.. Dunno how to clean them cuz all along I've been using daily lenses. Shiit.

I think I wanna go put purple hair extensions too. I will be a purple freak soon. Purple eyes... purple hair...

PEOPLE! YOU ARE INVITED TO GO SEE MY PERFORMANCE FOR RIVER FESTIVAL 08!! DETAILS:

Date and time: 19th & 20th (7pm to 8pm), 21st 26th 27th & 28th (8pm to 9pm) Sept
Venue: Clarke Quay Central (come out of Clarke quay MRT and turn left i think can liao)

Its free to public to watch! We'll be arriving on those amazing boats with all the crazy lightings. Ya so if u wanna see us come out from the boats and go to the stage can come slightly earlier. The story is how Sang Nila Utama found Singapore yeah.

Comments: Post a Comment