Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
ALL About Me!


+Daphne Phua

+11 Jan 1989

+Singaporean

+Nanyang Poly (SBM)

Likes:

-Reading-

-Dancing-

-Shopping-

Contact:

-dply_unicorn@hotmail.com-

-daphplyrandomness@yahoo.com-

Links to check out
Ricki-lee Forum
Myspace
Friendster
Hotmail
Idolforums

My chums
My Happy Brother's new blog
Lady Ruby (extinct)
Babe Nadia
Babe Lina
Allison
ShiHui
Puiman
Vivien
HuiQi
My Baby Liyi
Denise
Florence
Germaine
Yanyan
Rabiah1
Nicholas
Kenneth
Zelia
Treasa
Ervinna Peanut
Amin
Bao
Dorin

Music Overprotected - Britney Spears Archives
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009

Tagboard

Thanks
blogger
blogskins
layout

Sunday, August 31, 2008
?
-
Yesterday my Sis and I went shopping at Causeway Point. She kept going to different shoe shops and tried on all the pointy heels. So tempting! All girls (okay la most) love shoes. Which is why our greatest wish is to be able to sashay in designer 5-inch heels the whole day without having muscle aches. Also that's one of the reason why my Sis and I went to watch Sex and the City movie twice. The shoes and clothes were whoo-hoo!!

So anyway last night my Sis and I went to the nearby Vista Park to drink. It was our second time going to the park like that. It was much cheaper than going to a pub, cuz all we had to do was to buy the drinks from cold storage and then tah-dah! Drinking in a park is very peaceful. Then afterwards we went to play with the work-out equipment and played swings. Whee swings! I like to swing at night, cuz its much cooler and you can feel like you are swinging to the stars. Ya we played till 10.30pm and went home.

I had scene rehearsal at Jitterbugs today. Basically involving 4 puppets and 2 boats. The puppets are wayang kulit type and we were having lots of fun practising with them. We made the puppet scratch each other everywhere, and hi-five, and battle.. So ya, kinda crazy.

After dance I met my fren to go Comex. The crowd is like WOOAAHH! Cuz it was a Sunday and was the last day of the PC show. Thank god I had nothing to buy in mind.

My mom will be going overseas tomorrow for 3 days. Yay no more naggings. :)

Comments: Post a Comment