Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
ALL About Me!


+Daphne Phua

+11 Jan 1989

+Singaporean

+Nanyang Poly (SBM)

Likes:

-Reading-

-Dancing-

-Shopping-

Contact:

-dply_unicorn@hotmail.com-

-daphplyrandomness@yahoo.com-

Links to check out
Ricki-lee Forum
Myspace
Friendster
Hotmail
Idolforums

My chums
My Happy Brother's new blog
Lady Ruby (extinct)
Babe Nadia
Babe Lina
Allison
ShiHui
Puiman
Vivien
HuiQi
My Baby Liyi
Denise
Florence
Germaine
Yanyan
Rabiah1
Nicholas
Kenneth
Zelia
Treasa
Ervinna Peanut
Amin
Bao
Dorin

Music Overprotected - Britney Spears Archives
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009

Tagboard

Thanks
blogger
blogskins
layout

Sunday, August 24, 2008
?
-
Yay! Well-deserved break from all the madness in school. Here's a list of things which I will be doing/want to do during the term break. Let's take a peek into my calendar:

Things I will be doing during break:

- Watch dance performance NUS-Synergy
- Singapore River Festival rehearsals (i will be a flower, tree, boater with puppet etc etc)
- Singapore River Festival Performance (19th, 20th, 21th, 26th. 27th & 28th Sept heh! Can come and watch and support me alli and zee! gonna be a super big event!)
- Work at eLab (maybe/ maybe not) Bleah.

Things I want to do and will try my best to go ahead:

- Watch movie using my movie voucher (which I did! Went to watch 12 Lotus with Liyi baby! Very sad and emo movie)
- Watch Wall.E (heeheh mb forced my sis to watch with me)
- Go Comex PC show to check out mini laptops
- Go out with Mich (which I did today! We went bowling)
- Go out with Ruby(prob clubbing? not sure. My 2nd clubbing attempt. Heh)
- Go out with Liyi and HuiQi and Nad and Lina if in Oct (prob clubbing? not sure. Hey maybe we can go together with Ruby and her frens!)
- Go overseas with frens (KL/Malacca/JB/Genting) at least 3D2N i dun care.
- I JUST WANT TO CHILL WITH MY FRENS AND ROT AT HOME (WHILE I STILL CAN :))

Comments: Post a Comment