Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
ALL About Me!


+Daphne Phua

+11 Jan 1989

+Singaporean

+Nanyang Poly (SBM)

Likes:

-Reading-

-Dancing-

-Shopping-

Contact:

-dply_unicorn@hotmail.com-

-daphplyrandomness@yahoo.com-

Links to check out
Ricki-lee Forum
Myspace
Friendster
Hotmail
Idolforums

My chums
My Happy Brother's new blog
Lady Ruby (extinct)
Babe Nadia
Babe Lina
Allison
ShiHui
Puiman
Vivien
HuiQi
My Baby Liyi
Denise
Florence
Germaine
Yanyan
Rabiah1
Nicholas
Kenneth
Zelia
Treasa
Ervinna Peanut
Amin
Bao
Dorin

Music Overprotected - Britney Spears Archives
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009

Tagboard

Thanks
blogger
blogskins
layout

Monday, August 04, 2008
?
-
All my project presentations are over!! Okay technically there's one left, which is tomorrow, but who cares la seriously. Now on to exams. Am very shock to see that my first paper will be next Wednesday. OMFG!

Skipped my HRM lecture and went to Bugis with Liyi, Hui Qi and Nad. I was so so freaking deprived of shopping that I bought 3 tops in Bugis street. Nad bought a tube dress and Baby bought 2 dresses. Hui Qi didn't buy any but did Market research around Bugis Street. Walked till legs ached( i wore 3 inch heels) so i bought a pair of slippers. Heh!

NAPFA on Friday!! The day finally arrived and we started off with the 5 stations. Failed my Standing Broad Jump by 1cm :( and was rather disappointed. But heng I spotted Zul(he was one of the NAPFA coordinator heh) and I buggered him to retake me for SBJ so I passed! By 1cm! The proudest thing was that I broke my original 2.4km record!! I ran 15.46min which is not very fast la... but its the fastest I've ran. I ran like I was a robot cuz I was like numbed and I didn't stop to walk at all for the whole 6 rounds. So I got a BRONZE overall. Pretty good for someone who didn't train at all before NAPFA. Hahah!! Here's the pic of us gals!



Nad, Hui Qi, Liyi, Me and Lina

Oh I recently became a health freak. I bought Brand's Essence of Chicken and Vitagen. I dunno why but I guess after going through 4 projects in one week, I'm scared of the sleepy-rushy-stressy-frantic feeling.


Comments: Post a Comment