Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
ALL About Me!


+Daphne Phua

+11 Jan 1989

+Singaporean

+Nanyang Poly (SBM)

Likes:

-Reading-

-Dancing-

-Shopping-

Contact:

-dply_unicorn@hotmail.com-

-daphplyrandomness@yahoo.com-

Links to check out
Ricki-lee Forum
Myspace
Friendster
Hotmail
Idolforums

My chums
My Happy Brother's new blog
Lady Ruby (extinct)
Babe Nadia
Babe Lina
Allison
ShiHui
Puiman
Vivien
HuiQi
My Baby Liyi
Denise
Florence
Germaine
Yanyan
Rabiah1
Nicholas
Kenneth
Zelia
Treasa
Ervinna Peanut
Amin
Bao
Dorin

Music Overprotected - Britney Spears Archives
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009

Tagboard

Thanks
blogger
blogskins
layout

Saturday, July 26, 2008
?
-
SA Production is over!

Its simply the best feeling one can get when the show you are part of turns out to be a success. Its even better when you know that your good frens are in the audience to witness the successful show. Thanks Baby Liyi and Sayang Nad for coming down and the flowers you gave created some jealous stares! lol. Lighting was good, sound was good, acting was good and dancing was good! For once I was able to dance like a guy and dress up like one. I even had to wear a beanie and I totally looked like a small junior high boy with cancer, who was trying to act grown up by going clubbing with my cousin Germaine, and gawping at Jess's butt when she and Shah walked into the club, and finally got to pick up a girl (Ervinna) all by myself!

I was very happy when I heard people calling out my name when I danced and I was also glad to play calafare in the seaside scene. Teehee so fun to play ball with Rab! Thanks to my Da-jie Jocelyn for coming own too. And the alumnis I saw... Pris, Fir, Anselm, Zee, Terrence, Hasli, Aisha... It was full-house!

Special thanks to Rabiah and Shaheera for choreographing a smashing clubbing dance. Its a good feeling that one of your last dance you'd ever dance in NYP was choreographed by your 2 good frens. Yep this SA Production marks the end of my involvement in StageArts, and probably the end in Danz Inc. too. Will see circumstance but its time for me to move on. Good bye to StageArts, hello to Singapore River Festival...


Comments: Post a Comment