Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
ALL About Me!


+Daphne Phua

+11 Jan 1989

+Singaporean

+Nanyang Poly (SBM)

Likes:

-Reading-

-Dancing-

-Shopping-

Contact:

-dply_unicorn@hotmail.com-

-daphplyrandomness@yahoo.com-

Links to check out
Ricki-lee Forum
Myspace
Friendster
Hotmail
Idolforums

My chums
My Happy Brother's new blog
Lady Ruby (extinct)
Babe Nadia
Babe Lina
Allison
ShiHui
Puiman
Vivien
HuiQi
My Baby Liyi
Denise
Florence
Germaine
Yanyan
Rabiah1
Nicholas
Kenneth
Zelia
Treasa
Ervinna Peanut
Amin
Bao
Dorin

Music Overprotected - Britney Spears Archives
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009

Tagboard

Thanks
blogger
blogskins
layout

Monday, June 16, 2008
?
-
It’s near the end of the term break. Been dancing everyday and neglecting my studies. Time to burn midnight oil again!!

Monday- Nick and I went to O School for Ryan’s Lyrical Jazz class. We were so nervous about the level of the class that we were literally sweating before the class started. But after the class… We were cheering like crazy (in the lift)!! The class was okay.. Warm up was pretty challenging and he taught us only 2-eighths of choreo. Probably because the standard of the class was not very high when we were there and there was not much time left.

Continued dancing on Tuesday till Friday. Zee finalized the blocking for the Jazz piece and taught the seniors gals a Bombay piece. It’s a very nice and seductive choreo but I don’t think I can catch the essence of the dance at all. Being seductive and sexy is not really my style. I remembered when I was in Year 1 and Peter threw us the first gals styling piece (Buttons). I was like “Gahhhhhhh….” and I kept telling Liyi “I dun wan I dun wan...”. But still, thank you Zee for the nice choreo!

Sunday (yesterday) was Sister’s birthday and Father’s Day. Double celebration! Sister demanded for her presents at midnight. I gave Sis a “Sex and the City” book and Purple Havaianas slippers. Brother gave her a nice gold Naraya Bag. Sister and I went to Orchard and she bought a dark pink heels from Heatwave while I bought a black off-shoulder top from Bus Stop (Lol Ervinna), mainly for the jazz choreo.

Went back to Woodlands for chilli crab with Father and Brother. Mother was absent due to some conflict (again). Ate a lot of chilli crab and I ended up with some rash on my arms. Oops. Not my fault mah, nobody wants to eat mah, so I polished it up lo. Oh Oh I stole a cup home cuz the cup was so cute. The design is the green tea lemon thingy from Yeo’s.

End of my first week of term break. Quite exciting.

Comments: Post a Comment