Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
ALL About Me!


+Daphne Phua

+11 Jan 1989

+Singaporean

+Nanyang Poly (SBM)

Likes:

-Reading-

-Dancing-

-Shopping-

Contact:

-dply_unicorn@hotmail.com-

-daphplyrandomness@yahoo.com-

Links to check out
Ricki-lee Forum
Myspace
Friendster
Hotmail
Idolforums

My chums
My Happy Brother's new blog
Lady Ruby (extinct)
Babe Nadia
Babe Lina
Allison
ShiHui
Puiman
Vivien
HuiQi
My Baby Liyi
Denise
Florence
Germaine
Yanyan
Rabiah1
Nicholas
Kenneth
Zelia
Treasa
Ervinna Peanut
Amin
Bao
Dorin

Music Overprotected - Britney Spears Archives
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009

Tagboard

Thanks
blogger
blogskins
layout

Monday, June 09, 2008
?
-
Finally the 2 weeks break! No need to wake up every morning with the sky still dark and the air still cool. But even with the 2 week break, I'm still going back to school everyday for dance, work and project meetings. Sadded.


Went out on a shopping trip with Mich on Saturday to get my Khiel's samples and to source for birthday present for my sis. Only 1 interesting thing happened. There's this mini promotion event going on at Heeren to promote Madonna's Hard Candy album, and Kumar the drag queen was hosting the event. He was waving freebies to the audience and asked for takers. So I went up! I mean, freebies leh! Who don't want?! He just asked me simple questions like my name, do I like Madonna etc. And I get to walk away with Heeren $10 voucher! Heheh.


I went for The Big Groove last night and it was seriously good! Kinda sad when it ended. In my opinion OCrew did the best cuz they showed all the different styles of hiphop they teach at OSchool and because they are locals (:P). WCO was 2nd best. It was a great concert and I didn't mind paying more than $20 (but less than $40) to watch it. Hopefully I would be able to catch it again next year.

Going for Lyrical Jazz class at OSchool with Nick tonight. *Glares* I wanna watch premier of SYTYCD on TV!!! Although I've watched it tons of times on youtube, but the resolution will be much better and I don't have to watch it from a 12cm b y 12cm square frame. I am so dead. ><




Comments: Post a Comment