Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
ALL About Me!


+Daphne Phua

+11 Jan 1989

+Singaporean

+Nanyang Poly (SBM)

Likes:

-Reading-

-Dancing-

-Shopping-

Contact:

-dply_unicorn@hotmail.com-

-daphplyrandomness@yahoo.com-

Links to check out
Ricki-lee Forum
Myspace
Friendster
Hotmail
Idolforums

My chums
My Happy Brother's new blog
Lady Ruby (extinct)
Babe Nadia
Babe Lina
Allison
ShiHui
Puiman
Vivien
HuiQi
My Baby Liyi
Denise
Florence
Germaine
Yanyan
Rabiah1
Nicholas
Kenneth
Zelia
Treasa
Ervinna Peanut
Amin
Bao
Dorin

Music Overprotected - Britney Spears Archives
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009

Tagboard

Thanks
blogger
blogskins
layout

Sunday, May 11, 2008
?
-
One thing I hate about blogging is, I can't write what I really want to write. Blogging is not a virtual journal, it is just a pretend journal where it does not show people your own true character. People blog with the thinking that "okay, someone is going to read my blog". It is not the same as conventional diaries, the ones where you writes in your room and hides it in your closet or something. But often found by someone who can't stop their itchy fingers from wandering around. -.-"

You can have happy entries in your blogs but in reality you are a sad person, or vice versa. Blogs do not even show your personality, let alone your character. I am blogging about this because I am frustrated that I can't blog about what I truly want to blog. If we are going to fake names, beat-around-the-bush stories, then u might as well don't blog about it. If I were to blog what is going thru my mind (which I highly doubt that cuz I will have the thinking that someone's gonna read my entry), I may offend someone, or go to jail, or get a fine or blah blah.

Everything you do is judged by someone. I'm writing this entry not to pin-point on any blogs I've come across. I've always wanted to blog about this issue for about a year ago but often I do not know how to put my words across. It's not a "rant" too. Oh god I hate that r word.

There is no "moral of the story" from this entry. I just want to say that blogs do not reflect our character nor personality properly. I'm glad that not many people reads my blog because all my previous entries are just a facade of who i really am. Although I'm just a simple girl with not-much ambition.

I want to blog about the ups and downs of SA Nite and Danz Inc. in general but I shan't. Shall keep it to myself and maybe to people I can relate these things to.

One thing I have to say is, although I don't speak about things and don't act upon it, it doesn't mean that I don't give a hoot. I want to give a hoot but please do let me have a chance to.

End of entry. Time to exit from my blog.

Comments: Post a Comment