Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
ALL About Me!


+Daphne Phua

+11 Jan 1989

+Singaporean

+Nanyang Poly (SBM)

Likes:

-Reading-

-Dancing-

-Shopping-

Contact:

-dply_unicorn@hotmail.com-

-daphplyrandomness@yahoo.com-

Links to check out
Ricki-lee Forum
Myspace
Friendster
Hotmail
Idolforums

My chums
My Happy Brother's new blog
Lady Ruby (extinct)
Babe Nadia
Babe Lina
Allison
ShiHui
Puiman
Vivien
HuiQi
My Baby Liyi
Denise
Florence
Germaine
Yanyan
Rabiah1
Nicholas
Kenneth
Zelia
Treasa
Ervinna Peanut
Amin
Bao
Dorin

Music Overprotected - Britney Spears Archives
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009

Tagboard

Thanks
blogger
blogskins
layout

Monday, January 14, 2008
?
-
Open House was quite a success, really.

Props to all Danz Inc. members who danced 100% throughout the 3 days of Open House, not to mention rehearsing almost everyday. Thank you for showing great commitment and enthusiasm in performing for Danz Inc. Though got some admin issues which should not arise, hopefully all the juniors will use Open House as a guide to prepare themselves for the arrival of the next batch of juniors.

Thanks all Danz Inc. members who helped to celebrated my b'day and esp those who took the trouble to buy the purple cake in the midst of Open House!! Very touched and would like to say a huge thanks to all. I want the photos!! Also thanks to the choreographers, Jerinne, Zee and Yeeshan for choreographing 4 great items.

Now its back to studies. I have been neglecting my projects due to Open House and I'm trying hard to get back on track. Thankfully my classmates are very understanding. Now its time to focus on exams. Immediately after exams, it'll be my year 3 attachment. For 2.5 months. During this time I hope my attachment will be a good experience, and I will definitely try to go for dance practice as much as I could. Due to attachment I can't perform for Clubcrawl. I may be able to take leave/ MC and all but I don't want dance to affect my attachment like it used to during my year 2 attachment.

So I would like to say a premature byebye to dance. I will definitely not be back for regular trainings, but hopefully i can pop by.


Comments: Post a Comment