![]() |
> |
![]() Create your own Friend Test here
+11 Jan 1989 +Singaporean +Nanyang Poly (SBM)
-Reading- -Dancing- -Shopping- Contact: -dply_unicorn@hotmail.com- -daphplyrandomness@yahoo.com-
|
Sunday, December 16, 2007
?
- Yayness, two week break started. Alumni Night performance was great. However, the turn out was kinda bad. Heck, but everybody did their best. When the curtain rolled aside for Give it to Me, I thought it was final rehearsal. Only 15 seconds into the dance then I realised that it was the REAL performance. OMG I was so kok. The juniors did their best for the item. Very proud of Feraldine, cuz she did not have any noticeable mistakes and she really improved from rehearsals up till the real performance. Watching the 6 girls perform together onstage was great as that proves that Danz Inc. juniors have a great future ahead in the club. Zee's and Treasa's item nearly made me cry. Very expressive and they did even better than all the rehearsals. Watched some parts of the drama. Rab2 damn cute la.. Same for Kenneth and his sucking equipment. Drama really improved a lot. They should do more external performances next time. A few forgot their lines but did a great job in covering up. Audience were enthusiastic. Finally the closing item, "Because of You". Didn't manage to extend my right leg completely (damn!) but otherwise I did ok. Next, the finale. Very emotional finale. I nearly cried at several points: When Hasli's recording played cuz he was a great great president; when Sherry passed down to me; seeing Peter;when the curtains closed; and seeing everybody teary-eyed. Never really cried but still had to use tissue, thanks to Jingwei's endless supply of McDonalds serviette. Its when the year 3s pass down to us year 2s. Didn't know they arranged the year 3 comm to pass down to us one-by-one. Sherry passed down to me. Very sad that she and Mel are no longer our heads.. I do missed the time when they were both in-charge. Yay to the new SA Comm and dept heads!! Was very happy with the decisions made by the outgoing comm. And they listened to my advice! Heheh. Shan't say anymore. Very happy with Alumni Night despite all the cock-ups cuz its a time when all StageArters come together. Ok I sound very sappy but really, I'm more happy to work together with all of SA rather than Danz Inc. alone, cuz its more like a 100% theatre show. Weekend was boring. The only plus thing was going to Crystal Jade for lunch with mother and brother on Sunday. Brother laughed at me after I said some wrong Chinese words to the waitress. Shit him.
Me eating happily
Brother laughing at me *~THE END~*
Comments:
Post a Comment
|