![]() |
> |
![]() Create your own Friend Test here
+11 Jan 1989 +Singaporean +Nanyang Poly (SBM)
-Reading- -Dancing- -Shopping- Contact: -dply_unicorn@hotmail.com- -daphplyrandomness@yahoo.com-
|
Sunday, December 09, 2007
?
- Why I prefer Christmas over Lunar New Year: 1) I don't have to see my relatives 2) Christmas lighting in Orchard are way better than the CNY ones 3) Log cakes tastes nicer than bak kwas 4) Peaceful Carols rather than noisy Lion Dances 5) Christmas is during 2-week break, CNY is during EXAMS! Many people have the mis-conception that only Christians celebrate Christmas. Anyone can celebrate Christmas, or else, enjoy the festival. Even I, an agnostic, loves Christmas(okok, I used to be a Christian, but still). Ok actually I'm biased. I don't dislike CNY but I hate the idea of seeing relatives for like, once a year only. Then might as well not see. For people who wants to buy me Christmas pressie and/or birthday pressie! Here's my list (heheheheh): 1) Aiyah, i don't wanna write it down. 2) Super paiseh and macam paham. I wish.... I wish... That Christmas 2007 will be the best of all and also year 2008 will be smashing!
Comments:
Post a Comment
|