![]() |
> |
![]() Create your own Friend Test here
+11 Jan 1989 +Singaporean +Nanyang Poly (SBM)
-Reading- -Dancing- -Shopping- Contact: -dply_unicorn@hotmail.com- -daphplyrandomness@yahoo.com-
|
Monday, December 03, 2007
?
- ~MY IDOLS~ Ok, a few of you would have known that I am absolutely CRAZAY over "Idols". Yep I am. So crazy over "Idol-mania" that it kinda disrupted my O'Levels. Ok anyway, this post is to introduce to you my favourite idols from over 35 countries. Gotta split my entries into dunno how many parts cuz I got so many idols to talk about. Here's part 1 of American Idol and Australian Idol. Enjoy! AMERICAN IDOL Kelly Clarkson (Season 1 Winner)
Known for her great vocals, wrote the lyrics for season 3's winning song. Recommended song: Raindrops Will Fall Bo Bice (Season 4 runner-up)
I didn't like Carrie during idol, but I grown to like her after listening to her albums. Grammy award winner and she has great great country hits. Success rate equal that of Kelly Clarkson. Recommended songs: Some Hearts, Wasted, Don't Forget to Remember Me, Ever Ever After
My fav contestant of the season. He stands out cuz he's unique (spasms onstage, screaming "soul patrol!" etc) Recommended songs: Heaven Knows Elliott Yamin (Season 5 3rd place) Didn't make it to the final s due to a marginal difference in votes. One of my fav contestants as well. Great vocalist. Recommended song: Wait for You AUSTRALIAN IDOL Guy Sebastian (Season 1 winner) Paulini Curuenavuli (season 1 4th Place) Hm.. Dunno whether I spelt her name correctly Lmao. Considered the diva of the season, was voted out cuz she wore a tight gold dress and was criticized by one of the judge. Recommended songs: So Over You, Superwoman Anthony Callea (season 2 runner-up) Considered the greatest vocalist of Aust Idol to date. Performed the memorable "The Prayer" live and received standing ovation from the crowd as well as all 3 judges. Still one of the fav idols. Recommended songs: The Prayer (live and studio version), Rain, Live For Love ![]() Ricki-Lee Coulter (Season 2 7th place) My favourite idol of all idol shows, she was voted out early but became the most successful female Australian idol. She has produced 2 albums and 6 singles to date. She's pretty and sings well. Moi am her loyal fan! I bought magazines (damn ex cuz gotta import), joined her official forum and even got my aust friend to send her album to me. And I'll be buying her 2nd album online soon. Hopefully she'll go international. Recommended songs: Hell No!, Breathe, Turn it Up, Can't Touch it, Love is All Around
Ok!! More idols next time!
Comments:
Post a Comment
|