Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
ALL About Me!


+Daphne Phua

+11 Jan 1989

+Singaporean

+Nanyang Poly (SBM)

Likes:

-Reading-

-Dancing-

-Shopping-

Contact:

-dply_unicorn@hotmail.com-

-daphplyrandomness@yahoo.com-

Links to check out
Ricki-lee Forum
Myspace
Friendster
Hotmail
Idolforums

My chums
My Happy Brother's new blog
Lady Ruby (extinct)
Babe Nadia
Babe Lina
Allison
ShiHui
Puiman
Vivien
HuiQi
My Baby Liyi
Denise
Florence
Germaine
Yanyan
Rabiah1
Nicholas
Kenneth
Zelia
Treasa
Ervinna Peanut
Amin
Bao
Dorin

Music Overprotected - Britney Spears Archives
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009

Tagboard

Thanks
blogger
blogskins
layout

Thursday, October 25, 2007
?
-
From now on, I will update my blog only once a week, every Thursdays. Know why? Cuz its the time when I am working at eplaza, nothing to do for 5 hours. Of cuz must make full use of that 5 hours la.

I reached home around 12 plus last night. Not surprisingly, my brother was still awake, using the computer. Sister just came back from work too and she was super shocked that I came home late on a Wednesday night. She asked me is it I went out with Boyfriend. YEAH RIGHT, BOYFRIEND. Girlfriend, more like. The truth is I had dance prac.

Dance mah. I am having a steady relationship with dance. We were training for Sexyback White Returns cuz we have to show it to Peter the next day! Ok excluding me cuz I'm understudy but I was so motivated to stay throughout to learn. Finished I'm afraid of Within now. Before Sexyback Treasa went thru Within with me, Jess, Wee Fong and Reg. I realized I had a lot of mistakes! Sian ji pua..Thank you Treasa for patiently going thru the choreo step-by-step. It was really count-by-count. Hopefully I would be able to do the correct parts during prac tonight.

Very very stressed out now. super duper. When will all this calm down? scared of my commitment level in the future, not exactly future future but near future. Haiz, got no one to talk to cuz I always keep everything to myself. I'm not that kind who can pour out my feelings, not even to close friends. Not even to family members, not even to my soft-toys. I'll just continue to be 'happy'.




Comments: Post a Comment