Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
ALL About Me!


+Daphne Phua

+11 Jan 1989

+Singaporean

+Nanyang Poly (SBM)

Likes:

-Reading-

-Dancing-

-Shopping-

Contact:

-dply_unicorn@hotmail.com-

-daphplyrandomness@yahoo.com-

Links to check out
Ricki-lee Forum
Myspace
Friendster
Hotmail
Idolforums

My chums
My Happy Brother's new blog
Lady Ruby (extinct)
Babe Nadia
Babe Lina
Allison
ShiHui
Puiman
Vivien
HuiQi
My Baby Liyi
Denise
Florence
Germaine
Yanyan
Rabiah1
Nicholas
Kenneth
Zelia
Treasa
Ervinna Peanut
Amin
Bao
Dorin

Music Overprotected - Britney Spears Archives
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009

Tagboard

Thanks
blogger
blogskins
layout

Saturday, September 29, 2007
?
-
10 MORE DAYS TILL END OF ATTACHMENT

Took leave on Friday to clear my 20 hrs of leave given for each attachment stopover. Specifically took it on Friday as I had a meeting at Bras Basah on Thursday night, super far, and reached home around midnight.

Woke up late on Friday! Was nearly late for my outing with my Bestie Michelle. Before I went out I prank call my friend at UOB, ha! Anyway I met Mich at Orchard for a day of shopping. Have not been to Orchard for so long. Everything looked the same, as usual. We makan at a nice Crystal Jade restaurant and had ramen and xiao long bao.

After one whole day of shopping, I managed to buy the stuff in my list.

Original list:

1. Small sling bag
2. Lingerie
3. face mask
4. Earrings

Actual list:

1. Small sling bag from small push cart shop
2. Lingerie from department store
3. Face mask from Wastons
4. Earrings from small push cart shop
5. Rihanna- Good Girl Gone Bad CD from CD Rama
6. Best Friends necklace from Diva
7. Hana Kimi Volume #23 comic from Kinokuniya

Lesson Learnt: Always set aside more money as your list will grow!

So anyway, I can't wait for my next pay. Hopefully I will have enough will-power not to spend it all. Shall save up for my trip next year. I still want to buy Ricki-Lee's new album, which I have to order online. :(



Comments:
o_O trip next year? where are you going? (genting?)
 
Post a Comment