Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
ALL About Me!


+Daphne Phua

+11 Jan 1989

+Singaporean

+Nanyang Poly (SBM)

Likes:

-Reading-

-Dancing-

-Shopping-

Contact:

-dply_unicorn@hotmail.com-

-daphplyrandomness@yahoo.com-

Links to check out
Ricki-lee Forum
Myspace
Friendster
Hotmail
Idolforums

My chums
My Happy Brother's new blog
Lady Ruby (extinct)
Babe Nadia
Babe Lina
Allison
ShiHui
Puiman
Vivien
HuiQi
My Baby Liyi
Denise
Florence
Germaine
Yanyan
Rabiah1
Nicholas
Kenneth
Zelia
Treasa
Ervinna Peanut
Amin
Bao
Dorin

Music Overprotected - Britney Spears Archives
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009

Tagboard

Thanks
blogger
blogskins
layout

Sunday, September 23, 2007
?
-
15 MORE DAYS TO THE END OF ATTACHMENT. 3 WEEKS LA..

Woke up late on a Sunday morning. Actually I shouldn't count it as morning, as I woke up at noon. Today my sis and I will be going to KTV. But I dunno any current Chinese songs leh. And the English songs are always so un-updated. Plus I can't really sing in Chinese as I dunno how to recognise the Chinese characters on the screen, still put traditional Chinese. Bloody hell.

So anyway I've worked out a list of things I'll be buying with my pay!
(In no order of importance nor order of purchase)

1. Small sling bag (very cute leh, seeing people carry it everywhere)
2. Some nice lingerie (haven't buy for so long le, have to update :D)
3. Neutrogena deep hydrating mask (works wonders gals!!)
4. earrings (kept disappearing cuz I anyhow throw...)

So these are the things I'm going to buy with my pay. And more things after I get my 2nd (and last) pay.

Yesterday I met YiYarn (lmao dun kill me!!) at Woodlands for coaching session for her accounting. We went to find place at Woodlands Library but damn crowded!!! Cuz now is A and O Levels period. Haha, YiYarn was saying "whoa one year past liao!" I two years lor. Lmao.

So in the end we went to McDonald's where we managed to find a corner seat. Went through accounting with her. And after that I met my sis for dinner at Jack's Place. Very nice. After dinner we went home to watch Memoirs of a Geisha.

Last Words:
Good Luck to you YiYarn for your supp paper on Monday!! After that we can go havoc. :)

Comments:
^^ guess you're in the ktv with ur jie now~ (i'm guessing it's not out of ya budget? :P cuz...)

mmm....still can't find the perfect small sling bag? well, hope u do so soon~ maybe this afternoon, if not, next sat :D

can't wait!! *hugs*

 
Post a Comment