Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
ALL About Me!


+Daphne Phua

+11 Jan 1989

+Singaporean

+Nanyang Poly (SBM)

Likes:

-Reading-

-Dancing-

-Shopping-

Contact:

-dply_unicorn@hotmail.com-

-daphplyrandomness@yahoo.com-

Links to check out
Ricki-lee Forum
Myspace
Friendster
Hotmail
Idolforums

My chums
My Happy Brother's new blog
Lady Ruby (extinct)
Babe Nadia
Babe Lina
Allison
ShiHui
Puiman
Vivien
HuiQi
My Baby Liyi
Denise
Florence
Germaine
Yanyan
Rabiah1
Nicholas
Kenneth
Zelia
Treasa
Ervinna Peanut
Amin
Bao
Dorin

Music Overprotected - Britney Spears Archives
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009

Tagboard

Thanks
blogger
blogskins
layout

Wednesday, August 15, 2007
?
-
Attachment officially started yesterday. I tried to decorate my desk by putting my bear-bear on the desk and the funky pyramid danceALIVE musical calendar. Unfortunately, it did not make any difference as my desk is full of post-it notes. Plus if you've seen my drawers, you'd faint cuz its super messy.

So far so good... Just that I'm dead beat by the end of the day. Had dance prac last night and I could not focus at all cuz I was so giddy. Tried my very best to focus but couldn't. Sad sia.. No more dance prac for 2 weeks... How to survive??

I'm looking forward to dance camp, lunchtime performance and of cuz, end of my attachment. Then I can go back and be a student liao. :)


Comments: Post a Comment