Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
ALL About Me!


+Daphne Phua

+11 Jan 1989

+Singaporean

+Nanyang Poly (SBM)

Likes:

-Reading-

-Dancing-

-Shopping-

Contact:

-dply_unicorn@hotmail.com-

-daphplyrandomness@yahoo.com-

Links to check out
Ricki-lee Forum
Myspace
Friendster
Hotmail
Idolforums

My chums
My Happy Brother's new blog
Lady Ruby (extinct)
Babe Nadia
Babe Lina
Allison
ShiHui
Puiman
Vivien
HuiQi
My Baby Liyi
Denise
Florence
Germaine
Yanyan
Rabiah1
Nicholas
Kenneth
Zelia
Treasa
Ervinna Peanut
Amin
Bao
Dorin

Music Overprotected - Britney Spears Archives
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009

Tagboard

Thanks
blogger
blogskins
layout

Friday, August 10, 2007
?
-
Today's a normal day for me. I went for my attachment and sat through 2 tests. Did ok for both but there's more tests next Monday. Damn.

Let me back-track a bit. Let's start from Wednesday. Another stressful day for me at UOB. After we were released at around 6.15pm, I dashed my way to school as I was helping out with SA Production. I reached school around 6.45pm and helped out at the ticketing booth with my Da Jie. I love chatting to the alumnis as they were so friendly and enthusiastic. The production started slightly before 8pm, and I managed to squeeze pasr a row of people to a sit which Michelle reserved for me. Kenny, who wore a super bright yellow tee, was sitting next to me.

The production started with a dance performance by Danz Inc.!!! Yay!! In my opinion it was their best performance as it was very synchronized. The funny part was when Zee's shoe flew out. But she kept her cool and continued dancing. Haha.. The drama part was started my Nadiah and Nadirah, the 2 juniors. It was a very heartwarming story, and I liked the fat that Aisha and Faz, the script-writers, cleverly inter-twined 3 types of problems; parenting problem, siblings problem, and relationship problem. Every actor did their best. Super proud of all of them. My favourite scene was the last scene, when all 3 couples reunited. It was a happy yet sad ending. The scenes with the jesters are my next favourite beat. Super funny, they all. Glad the audience's responses were very positive. Very happy that this production was a success.

Next is National Day on Thursday. It definitely had some new stuff, but I don't really liked the concept. But glad that they took so much effort to change NDP into something new. After watching the parade on tv, I chiong-ed and studied for my Remittance test for today.


I'm gonna miss dance. Whoever is free and wanna dance, find me please.


Comments:
i didn't know that zee's (zillia-san ne?) show flew out o.o not bad :D
 
Post a Comment