Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
ALL About Me!


+Daphne Phua

+11 Jan 1989

+Singaporean

+Nanyang Poly (SBM)

Likes:

-Reading-

-Dancing-

-Shopping-

Contact:

-dply_unicorn@hotmail.com-

-daphplyrandomness@yahoo.com-

Links to check out
Ricki-lee Forum
Myspace
Friendster
Hotmail
Idolforums

My chums
My Happy Brother's new blog
Lady Ruby (extinct)
Babe Nadia
Babe Lina
Allison
ShiHui
Puiman
Vivien
HuiQi
My Baby Liyi
Denise
Florence
Germaine
Yanyan
Rabiah1
Nicholas
Kenneth
Zelia
Treasa
Ervinna Peanut
Amin
Bao
Dorin

Music Overprotected - Britney Spears Archives
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009

Tagboard

Thanks
blogger
blogskins
layout

Sunday, July 29, 2007
?
-
My day at LADC:

I went for their Open House with Amin, and met Rene, Melvin, Benji and junior Ezann there too. Shaheera came later. Went for 5 lessons, 45 minutes each.

FUNKY TURNS:
It was more of a technique class. We did across the floor- pirouettes, croises and chaines. So easy lah. But good that we can prac our turns. Yay.

STREET JAZZ:
We did a short choreo. It was actually my favourite choreo cuz its fun and easy. We did 4-8s.

SEXY JAZZ:
Also very fun. We danced to Buttons by Pussycat Dolls. Very Girls styling!!

HIPHOP:
My worse class cuz I can't catch up with the choreo. Level 2 mah. Plus I super stiff throughout.

BALLET:
Another class which focuses on techniques. I went for this class alone. I did barre-work and centre-work. Learnt all the arms and feet positions, tendus, petite allergos, port de bras. Actually I know all these exercises but it was good as I can recap my ballet techniques.


Comments: Post a Comment