Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
ALL About Me!


+Daphne Phua

+11 Jan 1989

+Singaporean

+Nanyang Poly (SBM)

Likes:

-Reading-

-Dancing-

-Shopping-

Contact:

-dply_unicorn@hotmail.com-

-daphplyrandomness@yahoo.com-

Links to check out
Ricki-lee Forum
Myspace
Friendster
Hotmail
Idolforums

My chums
My Happy Brother's new blog
Lady Ruby (extinct)
Babe Nadia
Babe Lina
Allison
ShiHui
Puiman
Vivien
HuiQi
My Baby Liyi
Denise
Florence
Germaine
Yanyan
Rabiah1
Nicholas
Kenneth
Zelia
Treasa
Ervinna Peanut
Amin
Bao
Dorin

Music Overprotected - Britney Spears Archives
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009

Tagboard

Thanks
blogger
blogskins
layout

Saturday, July 07, 2007
?
-
Ok, I'm going to dedicate this entry to my new idol, Muhammad Zulhilmi Bin Mohd Nasir AKA Zul AKA Mr. "Underwear".

It was so so damn fun after dance on Thursday night. Zul drove Pris, Di, Liyi, Ervinna and I home!!! Yes!! Mr Zul!! That guy in StageArts Danz Inc.!! After dance that night I randomly called out to Zul to go home together. Then he replied that he drove to school and I was damn shocked and stunned sia... Then I asked him if I could sit his car, he said ok. Somehow my big-mouth spread the news and in the end, Zul brought us 5 excited gals to his car! And its 8-seater lor, though its Zul's family's car. Liyi and I were laughing at the back seat, unable to believe that Zul was really driving us home. It was a pleasant journey and we had lots of fun exploring the expressways in Singapore as we were lost. We were super duper hyper. One-by-one, the gals alighted and I was the last to alight. So sorry to Zul that he wasted so much petrol on sending us 5 gals home. We will buy u a present de!! Don't worry!!!

So that's it. For more details on the night we 5 gals spent in Zul's car (ok, that sounds wrong), go to Liyi's blog. :)


Comments: Post a Comment