![]() |
> |
![]() Create your own Friend Test here
+11 Jan 1989 +Singaporean +Nanyang Poly (SBM)
-Reading- -Dancing- -Shopping- Contact: -dply_unicorn@hotmail.com- -daphplyrandomness@yahoo.com-
|
Thursday, May 17, 2007
?
- So many things had happened over the past 2 weeks that I can't put it all down in this entry. Right now, I'm working full-steam ahead for my TEP, doing data entries and projects, but more often surfing the net for non-work related stuff. I've learnt something from my attachment, that is office jobs are boring. I'm referring to those jobs that require the worker to sit at his/her desk for most of his/her working hours. I am never ever going to work in an office. But with my diploma, I guess its inevitable. Its ironic when most business school people say they hate office jobs, and engineering students say they hate engineering jobs. Well, humans are not easily satisfied.
Comments:
haha...kinda true ne...
Post a Comment
i wouldn't want to 'learn' music the way musicians have to... (the font is a lil' different to read)
|