Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
ALL About Me!


+Daphne Phua

+11 Jan 1989

+Singaporean

+Nanyang Poly (SBM)

Likes:

-Reading-

-Dancing-

-Shopping-

Contact:

-dply_unicorn@hotmail.com-

-daphplyrandomness@yahoo.com-

Links to check out
Ricki-lee Forum
Myspace
Friendster
Hotmail
Idolforums

My chums
My Happy Brother's new blog
Lady Ruby (extinct)
Babe Nadia
Babe Lina
Allison
ShiHui
Puiman
Vivien
HuiQi
My Baby Liyi
Denise
Florence
Germaine
Yanyan
Rabiah1
Nicholas
Kenneth
Zelia
Treasa
Ervinna Peanut
Amin
Bao
Dorin

Music Overprotected - Britney Spears Archives
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009

Tagboard

Thanks
blogger
blogskins
layout

Sunday, March 11, 2007
?
-
Thanks to Miss Iis Herlina aka Miss Bu Chio Bu for the fabbest BBQ party at East Coast Park. No comments on the cake, but I nearly died laughing when I first saw it at the shop. Thanks also for fattening us up, and letting me escape my mom's cooking for one night!

Anyway the past few days were pretty satisfying for me. I went out with my dearie Ruby, managed to date Michelle at the last minute, had Liyi as my colleague, and attended a party. Only my stupid fever is making me feel pukish. I hate being sick!! I hate being a sicko!! I wanna jump and run about instead of lying on my bed and drooling. Oops too much information.

I had the most amazing discovery with Liyi, and it took place at a small Japanese food shop at Cathay Cineleisure. I ordered fried tofu, which I think is called agedashi, and it came with Bonito flakes (thinly shredded fish) on it. Liyi asked me to take a look at the flakes for a few moments and I COUDN'T BELIEVE IT! THE FLAKES MOVED!!!! I was very frightened as I had already popped a few pieces of Bonito flakes into my mouth. I kept wondering if the flakes were alive. Of course, I went online to research about this strange thing and I found out that it was the heat and moisture of the food beneath it that caused the flakes to flutter. Whoo.... Amazing findings.

I've recently taken to liking Mandarin songs, all thanks to Hana Kimi. And the strangest thing I've done is buying Fahrenheit's album. I mean, they can't sing that well and yet I bought it. I'm always very particular about the singer's vocal power. However, if I can have a few more pictures of Wu Zun to drool on, why not buy the album? Ha!


Comments:
ooh~ u gurls went to have more food at the jap restaurant after i left? *stomach grumbles*

so...still enjoying ur fahrenheit's album? ^-^ (aka drooling all over quan)

well...there's always first time for everything. :) i'm sure they will be glad that they are the um...first group of singers who...um... doesn'tsingverywellyetbeenlovedbyya.

*hides from fans*

 
Post a Comment