Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
ALL About Me!


+Daphne Phua

+11 Jan 1989

+Singaporean

+Nanyang Poly (SBM)

Likes:

-Reading-

-Dancing-

-Shopping-

Contact:

-dply_unicorn@hotmail.com-

-daphplyrandomness@yahoo.com-

Links to check out
Ricki-lee Forum
Myspace
Friendster
Hotmail
Idolforums

My chums
My Happy Brother's new blog
Lady Ruby (extinct)
Babe Nadia
Babe Lina
Allison
ShiHui
Puiman
Vivien
HuiQi
My Baby Liyi
Denise
Florence
Germaine
Yanyan
Rabiah1
Nicholas
Kenneth
Zelia
Treasa
Ervinna Peanut
Amin
Bao
Dorin

Music Overprotected - Britney Spears Archives
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009

Tagboard

Thanks
blogger
blogskins
layout

Sunday, March 04, 2007
?
-
Bloody Hell

Sorry for the crude title, but I find that my blog is lacking of expletives. So here you go: &$^()%#!%&(!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm currently busy with work and dance. Danceworks is on 10 Mar and we have not finish choreographing our dance, so its pretty stressful at the moment. I am also trying to balance work and dance, but I have to miss a few practices, so a lot for me to catch up!

I'm having dance practices everyday since Thursday. I went to SMU today for prac and the school's pretty nice. I lepaked with a few dancemates after our practices yesterday and today. I guess it is a great opportunity to bond with the seniors.

I'm having attachment soon, dammit.

Comments: Post a Comment