Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
ALL About Me!


+Daphne Phua

+11 Jan 1989

+Singaporean

+Nanyang Poly (SBM)

Likes:

-Reading-

-Dancing-

-Shopping-

Contact:

-dply_unicorn@hotmail.com-

-daphplyrandomness@yahoo.com-

Links to check out
Ricki-lee Forum
Myspace
Friendster
Hotmail
Idolforums

My chums
My Happy Brother's new blog
Lady Ruby (extinct)
Babe Nadia
Babe Lina
Allison
ShiHui
Puiman
Vivien
HuiQi
My Baby Liyi
Denise
Florence
Germaine
Yanyan
Rabiah1
Nicholas
Kenneth
Zelia
Treasa
Ervinna Peanut
Amin
Bao
Dorin

Music Overprotected - Britney Spears Archives
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009

Tagboard

Thanks
blogger
blogskins
layout

Wednesday, January 17, 2007
?
BACK TO OLD ROUTINE
Back to the waking-up-early-to-go-to-school-for-lessons routine. Groan people, groan.

I love the monh of January. Here's the reason:

1. My birthday
2. All the kids are gone back to school so that leaves the shopping malls free.

Actually it ain't much, but this are the 2 reasons why I love Januarys. I especially liked this year's Jan as had one of the best birthdays ever. Thanks to those who wished me Happy Birthday. :)


Plus I can now go shopping without having to elbow people out of the way. Or accidently step on their foot, or bump into them, or smack them with my big bag.

I am currently in the midst of running helter-skelter to complete my projects, attempt at tutorials, and the non-existent preparation for exams. I am so dead. The lessons are getting more and more challenging and I am struggling to keep pace with the modules.

I've started working at SBM E-Plaza a couple of weeks ago and I think that that's the slackest job ever. I can do my own things and chat away like nobody's business, but the downside of it is that its kinda boring. But hey, I'm getting paid for it.

Stagerts Dance aka Dance Inc. is taking up more of my time this few weeks. We are focusing on Open House 2007, but we have so many more events coming up, like the Club Crawl and NYP Musical. I hope this will not affect my studies so I'm currently in a tussle between using more time to practise dance or study. I guess the latter then.

-Daph




Comments:
ha! nice 2nd reason, jie~ :D

"smack them with my big bag" LOL!!! ^^;;; be careful there....next time.

yeah...this sem's modules are much harder..... >< (but marketing's really bad)

haha...yar! if i am not lazy, i would have joined u, jie~ ;) (i dun mind the boringness XD)

nyp musical? o.o when!?


加油, jie~! ^-^
 
Post a Comment