Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
ALL About Me!


+Daphne Phua

+11 Jan 1989

+Singaporean

+Nanyang Poly (SBM)

Likes:

-Reading-

-Dancing-

-Shopping-

Contact:

-dply_unicorn@hotmail.com-

-daphplyrandomness@yahoo.com-

Links to check out
Ricki-lee Forum
Myspace
Friendster
Hotmail
Idolforums

My chums
My Happy Brother's new blog
Lady Ruby (extinct)
Babe Nadia
Babe Lina
Allison
ShiHui
Puiman
Vivien
HuiQi
My Baby Liyi
Denise
Florence
Germaine
Yanyan
Rabiah1
Nicholas
Kenneth
Zelia
Treasa
Ervinna Peanut
Amin
Bao
Dorin

Music Overprotected - Britney Spears Archives
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009

Tagboard

Thanks
blogger
blogskins
layout

Monday, December 18, 2006
?
BIG SPENDER
Crazy things I do in public:

1. Running amok and screaming.
2. Posing in trains. Like:

Posing on train seats
Pole dancing
Courtesy of Lady Ruby's blog

3. Dance in trains
4. Swearing and sticking out the finger.

I'm not an attention-grabbing idiot. I'm just abnormal.

I had a satisfying weekend which I spent with my 2 favourite people, Michelle and Ruby. I had initially put aside $71 for my shopping expenses during this two weeks break but so far I've already spent $66. I am left with a miserable $5 which will bury it and not let the note see sunlight again.

I went out with Michelle on Saturday. I forced her to wear a skirt to as I wore skirt too. Thankfully, she did. She wore a green blouse and a brown skirt and I commented that she looked like a tree, a cute tree. We proceeded to KBox Toa Payoh and took the KLunch session. Their set lunches were pretty bad and we only had 2 hours to sing!! I called up the receptionists and complained about the 2 hours and she extended our session by 20 minutes. Good customer satisfaction tactics.

After singing we wandered around TPY. I went to the ATM to withdraw some cash and Michelle spotted a card lying on the ground. I picked it up to have a closer look and I can't believe it! Its a UOB Mini!! I was so tempted to take the card and go since the phrase "Finder's keepers" exist in my dictionary, but I am a honest person (haha!). We went to a UOB branch and gave the card to an officer there. The idiotic person who dropped his card is called Eric, and his signature at the back of the card was horrible.

Michelle and I decided to go Bugis as we were bored of roaming about TPY. I love Bugis Village! The things there are so cheap and nice and fashionable. I bought a pair of kitten heels for $16.90!!
I spotted some amazing tops at Bugis Village but I did not much cash with me left and I did not want to spent so much at one go. It was very hard for me to fight back the desire to spent.

Michelle and I went to Heeren afterwards as she wanted to get her W-inds. CD. Unfortunately, HMV did not have the Taiwan version which she was looking for. We wandered about again and saw more nice stuff. I seriously should get the "Most Controlled Shopaholic" Award. We had dinner (Pastamania) at Cineleisure and we reminiscence d about our secondary school days. I miss 4/3! When are we having gathering?

I went out with Lady Ruby on Sunday and we went to Bugis Village to get her flowy pants. I will never get sick of BV. I met Ruby at Yishun Station and she filled me in with all the juicy gossips for the entire train journey. Ruby found her flowy pants and we received a lesson on how to wear the flowy pants, conducted by the shop assistant. On our way to BV we got a brochure from Goldheart Jewellery, and they are selling a pendant for $5, with $3 going to the Singapore's Cancer Foundation.
And of cuz I bought it.

Ruby and I bought a bag each at one of the shops in BV. It was instant love when I laid my eyes on the bag I bought. Ruby bought a bigger bag so that she can put her laptop in it. I bought a brown bag but it was the black one which I saw it first.

The bag of my dreams

It cost $35, but the nice shop assistant sold it to me for $33. Mom offered to pay though, and I said yes.

So that marked the end of my great weekend. I'm having a class BBQ today, and its raining now. Bloody Hell.


Comments: Post a Comment