Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
ALL About Me!


+Daphne Phua

+11 Jan 1989

+Singaporean

+Nanyang Poly (SBM)

Likes:

-Reading-

-Dancing-

-Shopping-

Contact:

-dply_unicorn@hotmail.com-

-daphplyrandomness@yahoo.com-

Links to check out
Ricki-lee Forum
Myspace
Friendster
Hotmail
Idolforums

My chums
My Happy Brother's new blog
Lady Ruby (extinct)
Babe Nadia
Babe Lina
Allison
ShiHui
Puiman
Vivien
HuiQi
My Baby Liyi
Denise
Florence
Germaine
Yanyan
Rabiah1
Nicholas
Kenneth
Zelia
Treasa
Ervinna Peanut
Amin
Bao
Dorin

Music Overprotected - Britney Spears Archives
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009

Tagboard

Thanks
blogger
blogskins
layout

Wednesday, November 22, 2006
?
STEP UP
I finally went to watch Step Up with Lina, Nad, Liyi, Huiqi and Hazel. We watched it at Junction 8 and were given very weird sitting arrangements. While we were waiting for Lina to purchased the tickets, I saw Mr Tan and Mrs Tan, both from AMKSS. I was pretty surprised that Mr Tan still remembered me as he taught me in Sec 1 only. We chatted for a while and parted. The gals and I then wandered around J8 to kill time, and we went to check out Haagen Dazs. They’ve a new flavour- Cookies and Chocolate ice cream! I have yet to try the melon flavoured ice cream and midnight cookies and cream. We gals went to basement to buy snacks for the movie and then proceeded to the theatre.

I liked the type of dance featured in Step Up. A fusion of Hip Hop and ballet. It was pretty interesting but it was demoralizing for me as I kept comparing my dance to theirs. Their energy level were commendable, however the movie was quite short.

Liyi and I took the train home and I reached home just in time to collapsed onto my bed for a while. I had fishball noodles for dinner and I polished off a whole bowl of it

I am going to study soon, alas, the life of a student…..

Comments: Post a Comment