Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
ALL About Me!


+Daphne Phua

+11 Jan 1989

+Singaporean

+Nanyang Poly (SBM)

Likes:

-Reading-

-Dancing-

-Shopping-

Contact:

-dply_unicorn@hotmail.com-

-daphplyrandomness@yahoo.com-

Links to check out
Ricki-lee Forum
Myspace
Friendster
Hotmail
Idolforums

My chums
My Happy Brother's new blog
Lady Ruby (extinct)
Babe Nadia
Babe Lina
Allison
ShiHui
Puiman
Vivien
HuiQi
My Baby Liyi
Denise
Florence
Germaine
Yanyan
Rabiah1
Nicholas
Kenneth
Zelia
Treasa
Ervinna Peanut
Amin
Bao
Dorin

Music Overprotected - Britney Spears Archives
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009

Tagboard

Thanks
blogger
blogskins
layout

Saturday, November 25, 2006
?
""""DIRRRTY BABE""""
Saturday--- A day for me to lounge around at home. But not really, I'm meeting HuiQi in a few hours time for our Accounting project.

I have a pimple at the inside of my elbow. I had unwittingly pressed on it and the result was that I yelped in pain for one minute. Please pop, u popper!! Oh no, it really popped.

I am not looking forward to this weekend as I have to study for my 2 tests as well as complete all my tutorials. Damn. I am behind on my homework as laziness plus tutors no-show made me close the stupid lecture notes. I wanna go on a break! Argh!

I managed to find Bond's Quixote for my SA assessment 3, the self-choreo part. Pretty excited about it but I am afraid I am too shy to dance it out. Its gonna be a contemporary dance which is a bit out of place in SA Dance. Hm.... Been thinking of the choreo for days and nights, thinkng till i'm going bonkers. I think i have an idea of what to do.. I've done my research. :) I've researched on the meaning of the song title:

Qui‧xo‧te: an enthusiastic but impractical and idealistic person;

I have no idea what is the actual meaning of Quixote, what language it is, and how to pronounce it. All I know is, its a great song. Ha..

I shall start clearing my homework now.

Comments: Post a Comment